Tuesday, August 12, 2008

feeling not myself

I don't know when I'm suppose to be feeling better and great. Each day I feel a bit dizzy. Like I can't think straight. I get confused and feel like I can't remember what I am suppose to be doing. I can go down a hall and forget what I'm going for. Then I turn around and go back and I think of it. In the store, I plan on getting a few things and sometimes forget something. Not a good feeling.

any how, today I felt weird also. I just ate my Ground beef, squash and spinach and a salad. I hope that was enough. I'm not feeling like exercising again as my right hip hurts. I don't know if it's due to the rain or what. I know it hurts to sit and sometimes to walk so, i['m not doing anything. took a Motrin and I'm just going to read and watch TV tonight.

No comments: