Monday, February 8, 2016

Pretty in Purple

Hi all, I have been busy making other purses, things that make me smile. Doing a lot of reading every day. Keeping the *dome* active. The fabric is wonderful to look at, try to match up, see what pops and what drops.. Here is what I have. It's a Blue Calla back pack that you can use as a pocketbook or as a backpack. I find this great when I go shopping for my fabric, I can be hands free and touch fabric and as they say, Audition fabric.. That's when I lay a few fabrics on each other and see who has a conversation with each other.. Lol. No wonder I can be in a shop for hours, listening to fabric speak...lol.
I loved working with these 3 fabrics. Yes, they speak to each other, don't you think?
the purse is Width: 13 inches Height: 14 inches Depth: 2.5 inches

No comments: