Monday, November 8, 2010

Forza

Today I pushed and did my exercise. 15 minutes is not long. I don't know why I grumble and,, it really is fun to get the circuit. I have to concentrate, think about what I'm doing and I'm in the moment.

I now have my eye on the Total Gym cards. They will work great with my BodyShop exerciser. I like the color pictures and the lines on the program for reporting.

I ate well today except for a crapy piece of pizza at the movies. It LOOKED, better then it tasted. ugh. What a waste of points. Oh well. I tried. I did eat before I left but that darn pizza was hot and juicy looking. The sauce was junk. Anyhow, I have 3 points left for the night. I may eat popcorn and fruit for those. Tomorrow is weigh in. I really do hope it's going down and I'm scared to count on it. but deep down, I do want it down.

No comments: