Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eating Meat

I am so hungry. I know I'm not a meat eater now. I can truly do this. We shared our first anniversary in West Yarmouth, Cape Cod. I said I was going to eat meat. Well, it wasn't all that. It made me more angry that you can't even get a decent burger the way you want. I figured, go to UNO Chicago Grill. Well, I took one bit and damn it all, was red inside. My husband saw it and saw the angry look on my face. I was so done. he called for the wait staff, they apologize and took it away. it comes back with the manager and it was much better. I mean, if meat cooking is not your specialty then don't offer it. What 's so hard about a well done hamburg that is suppose to be so hand made. .. I got sick of seeing meet. I had a Burrito at Sam Diagos. It was good but would I get it again, maybe. It was my first time there and the food was great. I just expected to pick that up and eat it like I do at home. In a wrap. No, it's in a wrap but it's way to sloshy to pick up. It's a knife and fork ordeal. My babe loved all his food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about West Yarmouth to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane