Monday, April 18, 2011

Thank Goodness

Yes, Thank goodness it's not all done just because you don't finish the first time.
I'm going to do. Did you hear me???? I'M GOING TO DO!!!!!! BODY GOSPEL.
This is a 30 day program. I commit to this starting today. April 18. I will do day one today and tomorrow I will ask hubby to help with measurements. The dreaded numbers. Who cares, why do we always have to have a number next to every thing. Time born, birthday, anniversary, age, employed, retired even bowel movements are numbered. And who is to say, in what circumstance a number is a *good* number or a *not so good* number? I know they have this in blood levels but why attach them to a persons abilities to do a certain task? these people don't know us.. They don't see our bodies or know how they function every day. But yet and still, there is a fitness test that is going to put untrue knowledge in my head. Maybe I should do the fitness test, tell hubby to record the numbers and then see them AFTER the 30 days. Hum.. now that's a thought. I'm not in competition with any one so what does it matter if optimal health is what the goal is? Oh well.

I'm off of here now to get ready to do day one (1) I hope to be smiling no matter what I can or can not do. It's a journey right?

No comments: