Monday, April 23, 2012

3 day Juice Fast

Wow, this is so much nicer. Easier to type in. Hi, Anyway, today is the first day of my 3 day Juice fast. I'm doing okay so far. I feel I have a slight headache but I think that's due more to the new Hair style I received yesterday at the new England Health and Wellness Collaborative. It was a lot of fun. I even got a henna on my wrist.
That's my henna and here is my hair.
1st juice of the day-- was Apple, Celery, Carrot juice. It was very sweet and very good. Sweet in a good way that made it drinkable. 2nd juice of the day --at 12:32 is Kale, grapes and a few pieces of Pinapple. Drinking water inbetween. I'm waiting for Salvation Army to come and pick up the couch we are donating. Then I go to Tyngsboro for some natural Honey. Straight from the Hives. 3rd Juice: - - Kale, grapes and pineapple. Very good. Goes down smoothly. 1/2 bottle of water.

No comments: