Friday, September 6, 2013

Yoga and all

Well, I don't want to jinx it, but so far, YogaWarrior365 is a go. I didn't yell at Rudy one time. I didn't curse, one time. I didn't say, *you want me to do what?* one time. I did it. I felt very very different doing this. I can't explain how I was there. I was with Yoga. Some were held a bit long but that's conditioning. Rudy has a great sense of humor that makes it flow. I asked to be able flow in Yoga and today I did. Versatile Warrior is a bit of all he's going to do. I think. But, we shall see as we get through the Discs. I'm glad that I think when I get to the mat, this time I think, this is my meditation. Yoga is a moving meditation. Taken it that way, I don't feel like I'm missing my meditation. Thank you UDAYA and Rudy for sharing your love of Yoga. Here is Versatile Warrior

No comments: