Saturday, August 14, 2010

Peace

I know now, I'm drawn to peace. I found that through my meditation, I like peace. I like calm. When there is discord, I move away. I found that there is this person on the Wedding Forum, who always, always more times then positive, has something negative to say about someones thoughts, desires, choices, lack of being able to choose or just not being so smart?? I may not like what people are doing, choosing for their wedding but I don't voice it in a way as to make them feel inadequate. I don't like white shoes with a forest green dress. So what.. I don't have to wear it.. I may feel that something else in someones choice is not right but who am I to say, it..??? Let them enjoy their choices as they will iive with it the rest of their lives, not mine.

No comments: