Thursday, March 26, 2015

I'm back

Hello exciting readers. I'm back. I got some direction today and now I'm going to make an effort to write more about my Journey. Today, I asked about being a tester for sewing patterns. I'd love to do this. I have sewn since I can't even remember when I started but I know it was before age 12 when they did Home Economics. I've sewn many of my sons outfits when he was younger, I've sewn Winter coats and ladies lingerie. I had a show one time at a dear friends house show casing my lingerie. Then who knows what happened and it got packed up and now resides in the attic. Well. it's time to take that box down, Introduce my skills to a new age. I have recently purchased a overstitch and serger machine all because I wanted to sew Katwise coats. She is a fantastic designer of upcycled sweaters. She has a shop on Etsy and she always always sells out of her goods. So, now, I've been sewing again. I went to a Sweater Chop shop in January with Crispina Ffrench. Another wonderful women designer, textile artist. I even had my book signed. Each day I try to learn something more about fabrics fitting coordinates. Come and follow along as new things are about to happen..

No comments: