Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Beads and Such

I tell you, everything I make has cost involved. I wonder if there will be a day when I can make something and not need something to finish it.. it's either, zippers, elastic, the right fabric, the right interface or something.. Sewing costs.. So today, I'm going to write down my schedule of how this wallet is to come together. Last night I also cut out the pattern for another sew a long that Starts on the 17th.. I figure, it will probably go like this one so first step, get the pattern.. Check... print pattern.....check. Cut out the pattern....check.. make sure you have all the pieces.....check.. start laying out the pattern pieces according to fabric, then interface and lining.. Every bag always has these 3 elements to have structure and elegance.. Today, I will fuse those bag pieces and probably just go ahead, against my better judgement to keep just cutting out bags, but Might as well.. Will post that next bags fabric in a moment.. On to steps 3 and 4 of Brandt's Boulevard.. Chow Baby.. Nameste..

No comments: