Friday, May 13, 2011

Lotion and soap

I just received some fantastic scents from a company I have used before but I think it has gotten better. I now believe I will be heading this way more often. I want to say, Bramble berry is kind and fast and you can get what you want in the amount you want. it is to no advantage of the company to have limits when there are a lot of soapers an crafters that do not want a large amount. most times you need to try it before you buy anything in a large amount. Companies like that force you to buy excess stuff that you don't need. when you shop, you should be able to get what you want at the market. Doesn't matter if it's one Banana or two bulky rolls. So to Bramble berry I'm glad to be able to make lotion today and use my new scent Mayan Gold. This stuff is so heavenly. It's very aromatic sexy tone and I just don't know, you won't find this in Victoria Secret. I also purchased Linden Blossom and Lavender and Herbs. Now I got the Lavender and herbs I was thinking for a nice clean scent. I want to have the room the Clients come in to get their massage smell earthy and clean. And..I tell you Linden Blossom is clean. So, If you are reading my blog and would like to try a bar, drop me a line, I'll send you some.

No comments: