Monday, January 17, 2011

Blogging

Good thing blogging is where you can write what you want. No one to critique it just write it. So, I found a new blog. I say God is good in that I know he sent me to this site. No one on FV sent me there but I found it. I'm going to get to a goal that is incredible.

I found Marianne. Great because she does kettblebells. There is a need for someone that does GOOD kettlebells and puts up short workouts. We don't have to spend 45 minutes doing an exercise DVD to get results. I always knew Kettlbells were great and now I know I'm going to be doing them again. No money to put out. Yea.

the place is MyoMyTV.com

1 comment:

Fitgirl-ATX said...

Hi Tytbody!!
Thanks for the link to myomytv.com! I think that I'll check it out from time to time. I'm glad that it's giving you insipiration to break out your bells again. You'll fall in love with them all over again. Short & Sweet workouts are the best! I'm so proud of your training evolution over the past few years. WTG!!
Hugs, fitgirl