Tuesday, January 4, 2011

finding a way

I have looking at so many ways to log, it's crazy. Tonight I came up with, use my own notebook. Made some lines in it for the points and will use the hand held calcultor for keep record.

I was looking at a streaming color journal, crazy, $24. Then I see some have some of what I want others have this but not that, not the right size, over size or too small...

Get my ideas and make it my own is what it comes down to.

When I get more written in it, I'll scan it and show you a page or two.

1 comment:

Renee Paj said...

Hi! I use the 3 month journal from WW. It's $6. You can purchase it from the meetings. IDK if you are an online member or not, or even if you are a member, but registration for the in person meetings is free right now, and if you have the time, its worth it to go to one meeting and stock up on things you can only get from there...like the trackers ( paper ones are free ). But I have, in the past, made my own tracker as well. I have even heard of ppl using a counter on there Iphone or Itouch to "countdown" points used in a day. I am sure whatever way you figure out will be great!