Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tough Day Today

Staying motivated. Needs help. Doing the exercise is fine. No problems. I don't mind pushing it. What I do mind, is doing it alone. Setting myself on a program and commiting to the time. The time. The specific time. I like to exercise but dang it all. Why does it have to be at a certain time? Things that are not fun are at a specific time. Like going to work. I don't look forward to that. I love leisure but i guess left up to leisure, it wouldn't get done. So, today I learned. There has to be a time. I don't know how I'm going to do this but I will think about what is the best time for me to commit to exercise. I have to get it done because, I have to pay my bills and going to a gym is not an option. The cost is out there. Way out there. So, this means to get what I want. I have to get the shovel in hand and dig in the cold dirt. That's what it feels like when you have to do something that is work, on your own.

No comments: