Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pasta Salad

Way to go Jessica. This is a very very difficult routine even though it's in the beginner Intermediate category. I don't know when I'll do this again or maybe just keep doing it until I get it. Today was the first day for it so, it's okay that I was not sure on my footing. That's because i had to concentrate on what was the next move and being sure the bell was in the right position. I don't know why I get this twingle in my right arm on certain moves. I need to pay more attention to where my arm is so I can pin point it better. I'm just glad so glad that I did it. I know I can do this, but I've got to be patient with myself. I guess, Mine is the only journey to success I'll see so, I have to do it so someone can see it later.

1 Clean, 1 MP, 1 Overhead Lunge to rack to squat. Repeated x 3 each side, then 2 x each side, then once each side, then rest one minute. done for 4 rounds.

No comments: