Thursday, May 30, 2013

UYD - 6

VITALITY..

The Ultimate Yogi w/ Travis Eliot - Vitality Power Yoga Class from The Ultimate Yogi on Vimeo.

This is wonderful. But what did you or I expect. This whole program is wonderful. I will sing it dream it do it all th time with my juicing. And Man, let me tell you, there is nothing better, I"m all done shopping for juicers as I've come to the one. oh yes, there is one right for me and it's the Hurom Elite Juicer. Quite, clean, beautiful, wonderful juice. I have a new book also. I'm just so excited happy glad to have a wonderful juicer and now I need to really explore some other vegetables in my juicing such as broccoli and cauliflower, kohlrabi and collard greens and Brussels sprouts so I will always always have something to juice up. Yoga, Oh Vitality, so wonderful. Full of vital movements for heart opening. Some tai chi movements that allow you to get the full breath in your chest and then exhale it out with movement. I love it. It's not fast, it's a nice tempo. Great cueing. I can do this. I have to get strength in my upper chest so I can hold that plank and lower down to cobra. That is a move we will be doing a lot so I best find a way to get it done. I wish I had a yoga circle where yogis meet and talk all thing yoga and how it's changing and how to do a pose better. I guess I'll be doing my own research and then that way, I'll learn it more.

No comments: