Wednesday, May 22, 2013

UYD - 5

Detox. Oh yes, this I love. I will be improving on this because I like it a lot. I like the twisting, bending poses because I feel it wrings out my middle more then doing crunches. Travis is blessed. A blessing to the world of Yoga. If you have not liked Yoga before, I think you will enjoy this practice. If not, keep searching for your instructor. He's mine for keeps. I feel so at home, at ease, at peace even when I am unable to get into a twist as shown but I still twist something. I still breathe I still flow. I can't say enough about how I know I'm going to say, and enjoy becoming An Ultimate Yogi. This is also my second shot of Wheatgrass. I will say, it does not taste really bad with juice. It does not taste really bad alone. It just taste different. Never had this taste on my tongue so I"ll get used to it. I'm glad I'm now a wheatgrasser. The little machine, works like a charm. Here it is. Get a Healthy Juicer if you want to get the most out of the grass. My first juice was last night when I had 2 apples, and 1 oz wheatgrass. Drank that down better then water. My second juice was 1 Apples, 1 Pear and 1 oz wheatgrass and 5 ounces celery. I was trying to just do the wheatgrassa and the celery but no way was that sweet enough for me, therefore I had to add in my apple and pear to bring it to life. It's terrific. I love what I do for this body. Not for me, but the body. Drink the sunlight:)

No comments: