Friday, November 7, 2008

ETK W3/D5

Done, another week done. I did my TGU's today. No pain what so ever. I like to push-up or is it punch-up towards the ceiling at least 5 times before I do the actual get up. I do this to strengthen my abdominal muscles, to connect my core, to engage my mind and body so it works as a unit when I go to stand up. I do love this particular exercise and I look forward to the day I will be able to do them with my 25 pound KB.

I was also very confused on RKC and AoS. I don't know why people are doing both or are doing AoS and not doing RKC. I feel like there is going to be some growth in the market with Certifications like there is in Med Tech school. ASCP, AMT. Two divisions. The first is still the most recognized no matter who follows. Some 30 years later.

No comments: