Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How do I say HAPPY

Words can't express how much happened today. I'm out of my blue note and on tickled pink:) I received my *clickFree* today and I can say, it is easy. I don't know how I went so many years without one and I suggest anyone reading this, get a ClickFree and be worry free about your computers contents.I can't get to my pictures and Resume on my other computer and emails that i had been saving. This thing takes all that info and stores it so you don't have to worry. don't let me start thinking, what happens if *it* crashes:)
Any way, I received Santa Monica today and it is very good, clean, refreshing, lots of choices for even if you don't have all the bells and whistles. It made me happy to think ONE DAY, I'll be able to do it. Right now, I'm going to continue with ROP. I do believe in crawling before walking. Doing this program can only make me stronger, get used to what i'm doing and increase my confidence that I can be disciplined and that I want to put in the work. I keep hearing practice and consistancy so that's what I'm going to do. also, I need to find some Kettlebell friends to conversate with so I can stay true to form, what I love even on days when I just want to sit.

No comments: