Monday, November 24, 2008

Found and Ready

I have had a wonderful experience this weekend. I was in the presence of an RKC by the name of Kevin Cooper, D.C., CSCS, RKC. To me, for me, this is the starting point. I will be trained by this man to take and pass the RKC certification. I just can't believe I'm on the road. How did this happen? I don't know but I do know one thing, once I start something, it is finished and finished correctly. That means I put all I can into it, even when it's difficult. God help me when I feel weak and tired. It's your body and I do give it to you, all that I do. My small prayer, Bless Me Lord to do it, practice, read, listen, understand, make the connections in the body with the mind, know, that I too will be able to bless someone else with this much needed skill in America. I have know quite a few over-weight, obese people, who do not want to even try to become healthier. That, I don't understand. Our bodies were meant to move. They don't want to put in the time. If the President, Obama can get up and exercise and he has to take care of the NATION... they why can't the rest of the population!!! Stop thinking it's okay America. It's not. You know you can do more and to do more you need a healthy body. Make a change, it starts with you and Me. I'm going to.

No comments: