Monday, June 10, 2013

UYoga - 12




YES, day 12 but really, do I need to count any more. When what I'm doing is what I will be doing for a very long time. Time to sell all the other DVDS because what is happening is 'm finding happiness in what I do. That might mean, I will have to sell my Bellicon. I enjoy yoga that much. I did Yoga Foundations today class 3. Oh what a beautiful session. What i also found is I ordered Baron Baptist Bootcamp Box All to continue my journey. I did give this blog the right name because I see you have to enjoy it. Don't have to do things that aren't comfortable, when you enjoy it. it brings out the best in you. It's not about getting stronger or doing poses longer or even standing on your head. Enjoy it. It will do for you what your body needs. Oh oh. Hot flash on the way up…

No comments: