Monday, June 3, 2013

What I'm doing today

I am getting my wheatgrass seeds ready to go to bed so I can grow a new pan of grass. I'am loving my Hurom. I can't say enough but it's a beautiful machine. Love all aspect of it. Here is what I made today: Love that photo option on the camera to add more then one photo to a picture. That way it does not take up a lot of room. This is Mango, 2 oranges, strawberries and some fresh mint from my garden. I'll show you that later. It's raining out today so no mint pictures yet. Yoga, oh what can I say, If you want a love in your life. Do yoga. it's fun, it's difficult, it brings satisfaction to you and you can pick it up any time. So, Here is my soap I also made. Ilove making soap. I made Honey Lavender. That's just going to be the name. Simple and sweet. Love the cute molds I made an I just might keep it that way. Every bar doesn't have to be a flat slab.

No comments: