Friday, August 29, 2008

GYM BOSS

I got this device to work this evening. Now I can't wait to see how it's going to put me to the beat. I've been walking but I know I have to put some speed in there at intervals. I plan to walk for 5 minutes regular then speed walk for 1 minute. I think I have it set up right. Will see. Still have more to learn but at least I can walk and walk faster fore a few miles. I found another lady's blog this evening just by putting in a search on GYMBOSS.

THE SECRET.. Very nice, good reading book. I had been doing this practice before but it's like other things in life, it just was not my time to implement it. Now.. when I think and visualize, I will see the TYTBODY I have always wanted.

This is going to be a great Christmas. I will be out of Debt, thanks to Dave Ramsey and I will be in the body I have set out to accomplish.

No comments: