Friday, August 22, 2008

Outdoor exercise

I did something outdoors. I don't know what. My land is not even and you can't get a good footing out there. Maybe I will have to try again in the drive way. I really didn't like it though. I think that's because I didn't have any direction. Later on this evening, I'm going to do the 15 minute exercise, dvd. I feel better with direction or at least knowing what to do how many times. I did a few double hand swings, love those, few Get Ups, I just went to the elbow with the 8kb. Just to get those muscles familiar with what I'm going to want them to do. I did a few front squats. I really do hate these. My hip still bothers me when I do them so, forget that. I'm sure there are a number of other things I can do.

Colored my hair. I think this time is sweet brown. Not red, not yellow but a nice blend with my skin, little reddish.

I had Steak for breakfast with spinach and rice.
Snack was Pineapple
Next, Steak and a salad

No comments: