Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday before vacation

Well, praise God I did make it to this day. There is always so much anxiety the days before I go on vacation. Just to be out of work for a week is going to be great. I have not stayed home for a vacation in a few years. I'm not sure I'm going to like this being as i also can't eat anything I want any more. I am on Punch Nutrition and I have a plan. I did a sneak in meal today. For some reason, I don't even know why, I wanted a waffle. So, I cooked just one and ate it.It was delicious.I know now I can't have any processed food as that slows down the results. I won't do it again. I just got sick of eating egg whites for breakfast. I worked last night 12 hour shift. It's just brutal when I get off but having the money does help when I want to just purchase items. Like going to the movies. I'm going to buy 5 tickets today and give some to Corey and Danille and maybe they can take Cam to the movies to be out together. then I get to baby sit. lol Just a few more hours to hurry along but I shouldn't because that's my life. Well then, what can I do great and good for today? I don''t know but I hope I do something to make it beneficial to someone.

No comments: