Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby it's Cold outside

Well, today was great. It was nice to sit back in my loung chair that was Daniells, lol and work on a 10 minute meditation. I put on some massage music and let the thoughts flow and the sun shine on my face. that was good after my kb practice. This is what i did today:
Warm up, joint mobility.
1 Arm Swings 10 x 3 @25
Hot Potatoe 20 x 3 @8kg
Sling Shot 20 x 2 @25 (which I just found out today, I was not doing correctly)
Dead Lift 10 x 3 @25
2 Arm Swings 10 x 3 @ 25
Seated Twist 10 x 3 @ 8kg (working my way up to being able to do this with legs off the ground)
1 arm lift press on floor 5/5 x 3 @8kg(I don't know what the name of this is but i was on my back and i just pressed one arm up to the ceiling like a chest press at a time using the 25)

I purchased some exercise gloves to help, I hope with callouses. Don't want to have old hard hands.

No comments: