Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New You're Happening

It's happening. Don't know how or where but, it's moving. I weight 163.2. Wait... that needs to be bold. Let me bold it. I don't want to have to go searching for that accomplishment. That's a WOW moment. Not expected. Didn't want to do it because really, I feel like I have the same fat, just smaller. Don't know how that's possible but... it's still flubby around the middle. I do feel good for one month down, or it will be one month Sept 5. Later on today is another walk day. Now I am going to kick it around that park again with the Gymboss and my iPod. The last time I did not have music and I met Jade in the park. Today, I hope it's gorgeous. I have to start looking for warm-up suits so I can continue to walk even in the brisk of the Fall.

No comments: