Monday, September 29, 2008

Read your Labels

I just purchased some Calcium today. I did not have my bottle of Caltrate with me so I just purchased some from Whole Foods. Me being Leary of what I purchase I was not sure if the bottle I bought was good. Well, when I get home to check them out I find I had thrown my bottle of Caltrate in the trash. So, I went on-line to look up the ingredients. Well, I didn't do so bad. I did not realize that in Caltrate there is hydrogenated Soybean oil, Sucrose and get this Sodium Laural Sulfate. The crap stuff that you brush your teeth with and that's in Laundry Detergent. Why on earth is that mess in there. Oh, and don't forget your dyes, good ol FD&C Yellow #6. What ever that is. So, I'm good. Glad I purchased it there and I'd rather have some herbs in there I can read then some colors I don't need.

My Practice for today:
Cleans 10 x 3 @8kg
Swings 10 x 3 @12kg
Good Mornings 10 x 3 @12kg
5 minute of meditation

No comments: