Saturday, September 6, 2008

Something Within

I don't know what it is that is drawing different I CAN messages to me. Mary told me about the book, movie, THE SECRET and today, I just finished viewing the video, CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD. It left me feeling teary,, that there is something for me to do that no one else can do but I don't know what it is. I ask the universe to show me, tell me, what is it that I can do? This may be strange to who ever is reading this but.. there is something this woman has to do before I leave this earth. I pray I live to do it and to tell about it when it happens.

Training, is so demanding on the body. I did some of ADs video. She makes it seem as easy as blowing bubbles. But.. you try doing it and you are you challenged like climbing a mountain. It feels so far beyond me that I can only imagine. I want to get to the top of this. How do I press on and reach goal of being able to get to the finish line. I have to remember, the DVD is meant to be challenging. It's okay that I don't do it all. I've been doing this since August 8, 2008 and today is September 6, 2008.. It's the beginning of the journey and I'll remember to go step by step. One day-at-a-time. By the Grace of God, I will do more on Sunday.

No comments: