Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How is it going to be?

Weigh in 160.4 last night 10 PM. Grrrrrrr.
Carpet soaking wet in basement. Now I have to pay people to take it up. My own son even wants to get paid. I think there is something wrong with children now a days. I would never charged my mother for anything no matter what it was that I did. It's your mother.!!!! Bay State gas does not do anything about damages either. She just told me they don't even tell you when it's time to change the tank. They don't check it unless something is wrong. Well now, it's wrong.. it's broke. !!!!


This day really blows. Deb Chepelle called to say she wants me to talk with the lead charge person,and I really don't see the need. I won't even put her name in my blog.

Waiting for Corey and Bully to come and rip up the carpet. Jerry didn't call back. Ray went to work say's it would have to wait until after work on Thursday.

Two other guys want $200.. There is a lot to move and I just might do it. I just need it done and start to get dry and move on. I can't even get my workout in waiting for this to get done.

I could only do 5 windmills with the 25lb kb
I did Swings x 10 @25
1 arm rows x 10 @25
Front Squats x 8 @18
1 arm swings x 10 @18

Not much but better then nothing.

Hair cut and Dye day. Love the closer cut.

No comments: