Monday, September 1, 2008

Glorious Day

It is such a glorious, beautiful morning, I have to go out and walk. Here in New England you don't get to many nice gorgeous days to walk. I'm going eek some walking in and then come home and do KB exercise. I am not looking forward to cold walks but I best get ready to walk by walking more. I'm sure it will do some good...

Energy: I feel that I have more energy in the morning then when the day wheres on. It's now 5:40 and I don't have energy to KB. I walked 1/2 the park today with the Gymboss set for 5/1 and it made me sweat. Those bursts of fast walking were working. I'm not doing any KB work today. But it did give me a practice to do on Tuesday. I'll do
1: 10 two arm swings
2: 10 one arm swings
3: 10 high pulls 3 x.
That's the goal for Tuesday. Lets see if I can make it happen

No comments: