Sunday, September 28, 2008

Can I get an AMEN sista

Sista girl done lost smomeat. ya girl. It's going to some other body who doesn't care. It can't stay here nomo. I am at... drum roll please....... 156.3 Standing ovation for myself. Yes, I'm doing very well. Yes, I'm glad I'm doing this, Yes, I'm doing this and I'm going to do more. Now.. work on getting it TIGHT and I will be sanging.. lol I'll take toned. I'll take anything that does not make it so I can still grab it. I want it to pop out of my fingers. anyway, I'm on the journey as you can see and I'm going to keep following the yellow brick road. This journey does take courage, determination, belief in ones self, Perserverance, an obtainable goal, prayers and focus. Even though I've given the 16 pounds away, I still fat, just not as fat. I have to find a way to make it toned and my goal to doing that is Kettlebell consistancy.

PS: For my day off plan which was suppose to be just one meal I had an Italian Sub. It was hard to choose. Once I had waited for my Sunday to arrive for my meal off. It was good but the Goldfish did me in. Those I found very hard to put in my mouth. The sandwich wasn't as bad. But the hydrogenated stuff. LESSON: Bring other food for after out of plan meal. :)

No comments: